Hamilton, Ontario, Canada based
Canadian Distributor for Jenesco - Ozone Generators Elimintate Odors and Kill Mold and Mildew
Manufactured with only the best materials, our rugged line of ozone generators will provide many years of service. All our units are made in North America and built to the highest standards.
What is Ozone?
Ozone is simply three oxygen molecules joined together. Ozone is a clear and colourless gas that has exceptional deodorizing and disinfecting properties.
How is Ozone Created?
Remember how fresh and clean the air felt after the last thunderstorm?
That cleanliness was caused by ozone created during lightning storms. The high electrical charge zapps the oxygen and causes ozone to be created.
Modern ozone generators like the ones made by Jenesco draw oxygen over highly charged plates to replicate what nature does.
Ozone is one of the most powerful disinfectants in the world. It is many times more potent than chlorine in destroying germs, bacteria, and viruses, yet leaves no toxic residue.
Once generated by ozone generators, ozone is quite unstable, one of the three oxygen atoms eagerly splits off the molecule and attaches itself to any particle or pollutant with which it comes in contact.
That single oxygen atom from the ozone air purifier proceeds to "oxidize" that particle. As a result, the particle will no longer be toxic, and if will no longer be able to reproduce, if it is biological.
In other words, the toxic particle becomes completely harmless once ozone air cleaners do their job.
When the single oxygen (O1) molecule oxidizes the particle, it too is destroyed.
Ozone cleaning leaves behind the O2.... pure and clean oxygen.
"Ozone destroys most odours, moulds, fungi, and micro-organisms leaving only pure oxygen behind"
Ozone can help destroy harmful bacteria, eliminate the worst odours, and dramatically reduce moulds, fungi, and dust mites. All leading to a more healthful life. However, what makes ozone great at killing micro-organisms, also makes it a gas you want to be careful around.
Just like fire, eleciticity, and other useful but potencially dangerous things we use every day, you need to use ozone responsibly. When "shocking" an area or room (applying high levels of ozone) never remain in the room. Also remove all pets and house plants.
The wonderful thing about ozone is how quickly it reverts back to oxygen. Unlike harmful and toxic chemical disinfectants, ozone has a half life of just 30 minutes, so within a just 2-3 hours after a shock treatment, almost all of the Ozone is gone and only freshness remains.